Tiffany Kids Party entertainer in Adelaide childrens dance programs Tiffany Turner is an experienced Adelaide performing artist Tiffany Turner creates unique digital artworks Learn more about Tiffany Turner School holiday program activities in Adelaide Testimonials from our happy customers in Adelaide

Kids Party Testimonials

What our clients say about Bop Till You Drop in Adelaide

I get lots of great comments and responses from kids, parents and friends whenever I create a great kids party especially for a birthday, celebration or event.

I wanted to share some of these with everyone and say a very big “thank you” to those for letting us know about your Bop till you Drop experience –  Tiff

242 Comments

1. Tanya says:

Hi Tiffany,
    I just wanted to pass on thanks to Sean for his passion, efforts and enthusiasm at Madison’s party last night.
    He was very good and everyone enjoyed it.
    Cheers
    Tanya

2. Jenny says:

Hi Tiffany,
    Monica was absolutely fantastic, very friendly and professional. Everyone had a fantastic time and said it was the best party ever.
    She truly did an amazing job, we will defiantly be using bop till you drop again .
    Thanks once again, Charlotte had an enjoyable party
    Jenny

3. Ellescia says:

I can’t thank you enough. My daughter and her friends had the best time at her 4th birthday party. Kimberly was fantastic and patient with the kids.
    Definitely recommend your service and Kimberly to anyone looking to have an awesome party 🙂

Regards
    Ellescia

4. Suzanne says:

Thank you Tiffany! We all had a great time with the disco theme and you guys are terrific at engaging all the kids, even the horrendous ones.
    Anyway, thanks for your awesomeness. I have however already recommended you and will continue to do so I am sure we will meet again as Lily had such a good time she will want to repeat another year, or even just have a just for fun party.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Suzanne

5. Ellescia says:

Regards
    Ellescia

6. THE GULLY PUBLIC HOUSE & GARDEN says:

Sean got such praise from the mums, our staff and management at The Gully Disco, so thank you. The kids had such a great time last week and wanted to come again this week.

7. Sandra says:

Hi Tiffany,
    We felt it all went off really well. You both managed everything and we really felt we didn’t need to do a thing. The kids and families all had a great time so it was a big success. Thank you very much. I’m sure we’ll hire you again in the future.
    Thanks again
    Sandra Montgomerie
    Family Coach
    Family by Family

8. Jenni says:

Tiffany you and Kimberley were amazing last night!!! The kids loved it and had a ball… highly recommend your business to all our friends! 🙌

9. Ellena says:

The disco was brilliant my girls had a great time. The host Monica was perfect in every way please give her our thanks as she did a brilliant job.
    All the children said it was the best party ever so thank you
    Kind regards
    Ellena

10. Sarah & Adrian Plunkett says:

We held our daughter’s 10th birthday party recently and asked Tiff to host it for us. It was such a fabulous experience and sooooo easy. Tiff kept all 24 girls entertained and under control for nearly 2 hours and they had an absolute ball!!

I can thoroughly recommend Bop Til You Drop (and Tiff in particular!). Such a fun environment, a great party host and lots of energy!

Thanks Tiff for taking the stress out of the party and for being so awesome! I would definitely recommend her.

The Plunkett family
    May 2018

11. Pauline Connell says:

Hi Tiffany,
    Just wanted to message to say a huge thank you for making my daughter Isla’s 5th Birthday AMAZING and one she won’t forget. I was amazed at how both yourself and Rosie managed to grab all the kids full attention for the whole party and they all had an absolute ball dancing and singing. Thank you so much for the extra special attention made to Isla. She felt like the star of the show. So much fun was had by everyone including parents who were bopping along as well. Thank you so much again. Can’t wait for another Bop til you drop party as I’m sure there will be more bookings to come.
    Pauline

12. Jo French says:

Sean was absolutely amazing with the kids! Having so many different personalities to juggle should be difficult, but he did so well.

LaDainian said it was his best party ever! So, you may get a call from us again next birthday.

Kindest regards
    Jo

13. Natasa says:

Hi Tiffany,
    Thank you so much for hosting a joint birthday party for our girls Aliya & Eliana. They had a memorable party & we are still talking about it weeks later.
    We will definitely see you again in the future.
    Thanks again,
    Natasa

14. Priscillia says:

I just want to say a big thank you for such an entertainment .You made my daughter’s first birthday party a memorable one . The kids were so happy and enjoyed every bit of it. You guys are doing great. I will definitely refer you to my friends . I will send some pictures to your email.
    Thanks

15. Anna says:

Hi Tiffany,
    Just wanted to say thanks for a great party for Ksenia on Saturday – all the kids and parents said how much they enjoyed it and the birthday girl did too – thanks very much!
    I will certainly be happy to pass on your details to anyone who asks.
    Anna

16. Biljana says:

It was a lovely party on Sunday and Sean did marvellously! I believe you might get few calls in the near future 😀.
    Warm regards,
    Biljana

17. Ian & Eoin Clifford says:

Hi Tiffany
    I just wanted to say thank you very much to Sean who ran the disco party for Saoirse & Cian yesterday.
    The kids had so much fun and Sean was a fantastic DJ. I’d love to have an ounce of his energy!! He had everyone playing games and dancing etc. It was a really good party and I’ve had so many reports from the parents that their kids thought it was the best ever!
    Thank you again!