Tiffany Kids Party entertainer in Adelaide childrens dance programs Tiffany Turner is an experienced Adelaide performing artist Tiffany Turner creates unique digital artworks Learn more about Tiffany Turner School holiday program activities in Adelaide Testimonials from our happy customers in Adelaide

Kids Party Testimonials

What our clients say about Bop Till You Drop in Adelaide

I get lots of great comments and responses from kids, parents and friends whenever I create a great kids party especially for a birthday, celebration or event.

I wanted to share some of these with everyone and say a very big “thank you” to those for letting us know about your Bop till you Drop experience –  Tiff

221 Comments

1. Dianne says:

We had Tiffany and Sean run our disco and they were absolutely fantastic! I would highly recommend them.

2. Melissa says:

Best $$ I have ever spent! Ollie is amazing and everyone had such a good time. It was so stress free that even the adults relaxed and had a boogie…. Thank you .. highly recommend

3. Rosalie says:

My daughter had a wonderful birthday. Thank you. Ollie was absolutely gorgeous and both the children and adults loved her. I highly recommend hiring bop til you drop for your next function.

4. Tenille says:

Thanks so much for hosting a fabulous Christmas Party at our childcare centre! The children had the best time, and we loved seeing how all the children were included, from babies up to older siblings. We are definitely looking forward to booking Tiffany again for 2017!
    Sincere thanks,
    Tenille

5. Brooke says:

Hi Tiffany and wonderful host Olivia. My 6 yr old daughter and her 20 friends had an absolute ball at the disco party! So well done, catering to her age. The disco lights and sound system are amazing and best of all I could leave the hosting to your wonderful host who was so good with all the kids, so I could get the food organised! I will definitely be rebooking a party through bop till you drop, cannot fault this amazing and cost effective party! Thank you.

6. Heather says:

Thank you so much for an amazing party!! My 6 year old daughter and all her friends “had the best party ever!!” Chloe was amazing and kept all the kids engaged and having lots of fun the whole party! We can not thank you enough. Definately recommend to everyone

7. Jenni Greig says:

Thank you so much Tiffany & Bop Till You Drop for entertaining the children at this year’s Christmas Party For Special Children!!! The children loved being involved and sang and danced the day away! We are so thankful for the amazing day of volunteering your time and energy to help put smiles on the faces of 2000 special needs children. Lots of love and appreciation from the Christmas Party For Special Children Team xx

8. camila singarayan says:

Hi Tiffany,

Thankyou for doing such an amazing job for my son, Brendan’s 7th Bday party. Everyone had a such a lovely time. The way you made everyone participate was amazing especially the boys. Everyone followed you so well. Great skills. Great music. One hour was just enough for the restless legs. My 4 year daughter Abigail enjoyed dancing so much that she wants you to come back for her party. I am happy to recommend you to anyone for your excellent services. Job well done. Feeling satisfied after the party. Great day for my darling son.
    Thankyou once again.
    Cam

9. Jordie says:

Thanks Tiffany for running a fantastic school disco for our R-7 children!
    The kids had a wonderful time and Tiffany was brilliant at engaging the kids and getting them all involved in the dancing, singing and games.
    We look forward to using Bop til you Drop again next year!

10. Jill says:

Thank you so much to Tiffany and Steph for running a fantastic program for my son for his 18th birthday party. Jonathan has Down Syndrome and all the children invited were students from the local Special School. They handled everything brilliantly, and were very inclusive and engaging with all their activities. One of the boys (15 year old) kept telling me how awesome it was (maybe about 20 times). We had staff from the school there, who were also full of praise for the entertainment. It was an amazing time, full of many special memories. Thank you once again Tiff and Steph.

11. Laura says:

Hey Tiffany,
    Thank you so much for coming to our HIPPY graduation ceremony and making it a fun and special occasion for our HIPPY children. Your passion and vivacious energy made the night a celebration to remember and a perfect way for our children to show their families their inner superstar!!

12. Adele Keleher says:

I cannot thank you enough for the experience you provided for my daughter in the schools holidays. She had the best time and learnt so much. The range of activities and experiences you provided was exceptional. It was also wonderful to see the concert and the end and see what the children had accomplished in the two action packed days.
    My daughter is already nagging me to sign up for next holidays and some of her friends are really keen to join her.
    I highly recommend this experience to all children.
    Thank you again, you do an amazing job.

13. Christine Bell says:

We had Bop to You Drop provide two separate events for our R-2 and 3-6 years students at school. Comments from all teachers involved were very positive. They loved that Olivia engaged the students and how she was able to differentiate for the different year levels. They especially said that the students loved the opportunity to be able to use a microphone and sing. Another comment was that Olivia controlled the activities with professionalism and safety. She was able to think on her feet and adjust her program when necessary. Will certainly be having another Bop to You Drop Disco!!!

14. Lucy says:

Hi Tiffany

I had to write and tell you how absolutely fabulous Ollie was today for Willow’s party. She was amazing and I can’t praise her highly enough. The party ran like clockwork and she kept the kids engaged the whole time. I didn’t have to do a thing! She was amazing!!! I seriously can’t sing her praises enough.

Thank you to her for making my daughters day. Everyone said it was the best party they’d ever been to and I certainly agree.

Lucy

15. Nada says:

Hi Tiffany, a HUGE thankyou for your high energy, professionalism and enthusiasm in ensuring the 25 or so children had an absolute ball at Lucas’ disco party. The kid’s were entertained the entire time, and were still talking about it weeks later! You exceeded all of my expectations (you know I’ve been disappointed with other children’s entertainers in the past)and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending your services. Thanks again, Nada

16. Amanda Schroeter says:

Thank you so much Tiffany for an amazing 5th birthday party for my daughter. She and her friends had a wonderful time. You were excellent at keeping them entertained and engaged. I highly recommend a Bop Til you Drop Birthday party.

17. Jessica Ward says:

Huge thank you to Alecia for running a fantastic party for my daughters 7th birthday! Every child had a fantastic time and my daughter absolutely loved it!
    Many children said it was the best party they have ever been too!
    I highly recommend a Bop till you Drop disco party to all.

18. Narelle Cream says:

Hi Bop til you drop team,
    This is the second year we have used you for our school disco and we are more than impressed. You entertain and make the experience so fun for the kids and take the effort snd stress off of us. The kids are so engaged the whole time and you guys relate with the kids so well. You are more than worth your services and I will and am happy to recommend you to anyone I meet who are looking for the services you offer.
    Thank you and well done!
    Narelle

19. Sharyn says:

Hi Tiffany, many thanks for making my daughter’s 7th birthday a fun and special day. The kids had a wonderful time with Chloe and were quite exhausted at the end. They all got to sing on the microphone and were very confident! I would definitely recommend using Bop Till You Drop to anybody with children. (I would say though that whilst we had the 2 hour party, I should have considered that a fair few of our guests were younger than 7 and noticed these children got restless towards the end so the 1.5 hour option would be better suited to younger children. GREAT DAY had by all. Thanks again Sharyn.

20. Kylie says:

Hi Tiffany, We would just like to thank you for all the amazing work you did today with the kids. From a parent’s point of view, it is wonderful to know that the entertainment is taken care of for us. We were also very impressed that you even helped the kids with their drinks during the break. We were a little concerned how the boys would join in but you had them all under control and they appeared to have a wonderful time. We have had wonderful feedback too.
    Ethan had an absolute ball and was in his element being able to sing (even if he didn’t know the words to some) – he is a unique little character but loves to sing. Keeping him quiet is the problem at home.
    I will have no hesitations in recommending you to other people for their parties as it was excellent. Maybe even Toby (our 4yo) when he gets a little older.

Cheers and thanks again